- Except as specified in this agreement, we will not use the information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected. (Purposes are specified in Section 2 below.)
- We will not disclose the information to any third party, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions. (Management is stipulated in Section 2 below.)
- We will regularly manage the information in other appropriate ways as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the services provided by Quarantot is at your own discretion.
Quarantot assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from our website or from other websites linked to our website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
In order to develop and provide cutting-edge features and services to its members, Quarantot requires some personal information from its members.
You are responsible for managing your store ID and password.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid using a name, date of birth, or phone number that is easy for others to guess.
- Do not disclose, lend, or transfer your ID or password to anyone, even acquaintances or friends.
- Please do not write your password in your inquiry e-mail.
Personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of Quarantotto and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases
- When the member agrees to the use of his/her personal information.
- When we send an e-mail to a member to request consent for the use of personal information.
- When we disclose the information to a company that has signed a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (e.g., a subcontractor) to the extent necessary.
- When sending e-mail or direct mail to members to advertise or promote our business partners, etc.
- (2) When disclosure of personal information is requested by a court of law, order of a government agency, or other legal authority, or when necessary for criminal investigation, to eliminate or prevent infringement of the rights of a third party, or for any other similar reason.
The Member agrees in advance that QUALANTOTM may use the personal information in the manner described above and shall not object to such use.
QUALANTOTM may also share personal information with our business partners in the following cases
- For business reasons, such as special services for members.
For inquiries, please contact us.